कुछ पहेलियाँ आपके लिए
कैसा हो अगर मैं आज आपको कुछ पहेलियाँ सुलझाने के लिए दूं? समय व्यतीत करने का अच्छा तरीका लगता है मुझे। ये पहेलियाँ आसान भी हैं। बस थोडा सा अपने दिमाग पर जोर डालने की ज़रुरत है। तो देखते हैं, कौन सबसे ज्यादा पहेलियाँ सुलझाता है।
पूरी पंद्रह पहेलियाँ हैं और वो भी English में। आसान है मगर बूझो तो जाने....
- What would you call a frog's car if he has parked it in a NO PARKING zone?
- Why a skeleton had to climb up on the tree?
- How can you make a skeleton laugh?
- A lion was very hungry. He went to a self-service restaurant located deep inside the jungle. But when he reached there, he was highly disappointed. Why?
- An elephant and an ant were playing hide and seek. When the elephant closed his eyes, the ant hid himself in a temple but elephant found him very easily. How?
- My uncle was reading a book in his room while my aunt came and switched off the light. The strange thing happened was- my uncle continued reading even the room light was switched off. How is that possible?
- It always takes two sticks to create a fire. But how is it possible to do the same with only one stick?
- A mother rabbit, a father rabbit and the baby rabbit were crossing the road. When they did it successfully, the baby rabbit said cheerfully, "Wow! We all four are saved" but there were only three of them. Why the baby rabbit mentioned four?
- What vegetable would a cannibal buy in the market? [Cannibal- People who eat the flesh of other human beings]
- Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. Answer?
- What invention let's you look right through your wall?
- Which weighs less- A pound of feathers or a pound of rocks?
- What is so fragile even saying its name can break it?
- What can be swallowed but can also swallow you?
- I have a tongue that can't taste and a soul that can't die, what am I?
मुझे सभी के उत्तर पता हैं और कुछ के तो मज़ेदार भी हैं। अपना उत्तर नीचे दिए गए कमेंट बॉक्स में डालिए क्योंकि वही पर उन पर विचार किया जायेगा ना कि कहीं और।